Another great Greek recipe to try...the amazing Lamb with Vegetables...a must try !
- 2 Tablespoon Dill
- 3 Whole Egg
- 2 Tablespoon Flour
- 3-4 Whole Green Onions (Finely Chopped)
- 2.20 lb Lamb (Cut into Portions)
- 2 Medium Lemons (Juiced)
- 3 Head Lettuce (Coarsley Cut)
- 4-6 oz Olive Oil
- 1-2 Pinch Pepper (To Taste)
- 2-3 Pinch Salt (To Taste)
* Brown the onions in the oil.
* Lightly flour the lamb portions and add to the onions.
* Add the salt, pepper and a few cups of water and simmer for 1 1/2 hours.
* Place the lettuce on one side of the pan and sprinkle everything with the finely chopped dill.
* Simmer for another 20 minutes.
* Separate the egg white and put them and the yolks in separate bowls.
* Beat the egg whites and yolks well, and then mix together.
* Add the lemon juice slowly, then take a little of the stock and beat it in a little at a time.
* Pour the sauce over the lamb and vegetables, while shaking the pan gently.
* The Greek lamb with vegetables is ready to serve ....great meals ahead ! Nice taste !