Another fabulous Greek recipes...the Mussels with Tomato and Garlic...delicious !
- 3-4 Clove Garlic (Sliced)
- 2.20 lb Mussels
- 2-3 Teaspoon Olive Oil
- 1-2 Pinch Parsley (To Taste)
- 1-2 Tablespoon Pepper (To Taste)
- 2-3 Pinch Salt (To Taste)
- 2-3 Medium Tomatoes (Finely chopped)
- 6 oz White Wine
* Wash the mussels thoroughly.
* Brown the garlic in the oil.
* Add the mussels and stir well.
* Pour in the wine and stir.
* Add the tomatoes, parlsey and seasonings.
* Boil for 20 minutes.
* Serve warm with fresh parsley...hmmm...what a great taste...nice for starters !