Try this Greek soup recipe...a hearty navy bean soup in a tomato base....nice !
- 3 Medium Carrots (Sliced)
- 3 Item Celery Leaves (Chopped)
- 1 lb Navy Beans
- 1 Cup Olive Oil
- 1 Medium Onion (Chopped)
- 1 Pinch Pepper (To taste)
- 1 Pinch Salt (To taste)
- 1 Cup Tomato Sauce
* Soak the beans in water from the previous night.
* Strain the water and place the beans in a pot with new water.
* Boil for a while and once again strain.
* Again put the beans in the pot, add the rest of the ingredients, add enough water to make it soupy and slowly boil for an hour. And the Greek soup recipe is ready for starters ! Great one ! Enjoy !