Try this great Greek recipe....the Cod in Garlic Sauce..nice !
GREEK RECIPES INGREDIENTS
- 2.20 lb Cod (Salted Dry Cod)
- 1 Large Egg
- 6 oz Flour
- 1 A Little Oil
- 6 oz Water
- 1-2 Pinch White Pepper (To Taste)
* Cut the cod into small pieces and soak overnight in water.
* Change the water 2-3 times.
* Drain the fish.
* In a bowl, mix together the flour, water, beaten eggs and pepper.
* Dip the cod pieces in the batter, one at a time.
* Place in preheated oil in frying pan and fry until golden brown on both sides.
* Serve with garlic sauce...and the Greek appetizer is ready to serve...nice taste ! Enjoy !