Try this Greek recipe...the nice Baked Potatoes with Eggs !
- 3/4 Cup Butter
- 8 Whole Egg
- 1-2 Pinch Pepper (Coarse, To Taste)
- 4 Medium Potatoes
- 2-3 Pinch Salt (Coarse, To Taste)
* Wash the potatoes and wrap in aluminum foil.
* Place in a baking pan with coarse salt and bake at 325F for about 1 hour.
* When done, unwrap the potatoes and cut in half.
* Remove approx. 1/2 the insides and set aside in a bowl.
* Mix with the butter and scoop back into the potato halves.
* Break an egg onto each half and backe again in a medium oven for about 10 minutes.
* And the Greek baked potatoes is ready to serve hot ...topped with the coarse pepper....hmmm nice and hot ! Enjoy it !