Greek Recipe Chtapodi Laborigani
Another nice Greek recipes to try...the Octopus with Oil and Oregano..a unique one !
Greek Recipe Ingredients:
- 2.20 lb Octopus
- 6 oz Olive Oil
- 1-2 Pinch Oregano (To Taste)
- 1-2 Pinch Pepper (To Taste)
- 2-3 Pinch Salt (To Taste)
- 3 oz Vinegar
* Wash the octopus and remove the ink bag.
* Place the octopus in a pot with the vinegar and a little water.
* Bring to a boil and simmer until tender.
* Cut the octopus into small pieces and add the salt.
* Beat the oil, vinegar and oregano together and pour over the octopus and the Greek appetizer is ready to serve. ...nice ! Bon apetit !