Try this Lamb or Calf Liver...a great Greek recipe to try...!
- 4 Tablespoon Butter (Melted)
- 2 Teaspoon Dill (Chopped)
- 5 Whole Egg
- 1 Whole Liver (Lamb or Calf)
- 3/4 Cup Milk
- 1 Teaspoon Mint (Chopped)
- 1-2 Pinch Pepper (To Taste)
- 1/2 Cup Rice (Raw)
- 2-3 Pinch Salt (To Taste)
- 1-2 Whole Sausage Casings
- 1 Whole Scallions (Chopped)
* Skin the liver.
* With scissors, cut it into small pieces and place them in a bowl.
* Add rice, eggs, scallions, dill, mint, salt and pepper and mix well.
* Wash the casings and dip them in warm water to open them well.
* Place the stuffing in the casings (as you would stuff a sausage).
* Fold the edges over carefully and place folded side down on a buttered pan.
* Pour the melted butter over top and bake at 325 degrees for 45 minutes.
The Greek appetizer is ready to serve....nice taste ! Enjoy !