Another great Greek recipe to try...the Fish and Vegetable Soup !
- 2-3 Medium Carrots
- 1 Medium Celery Stalks
- 4.40 lb Fish (Mixed Fish)
- 6 Tablespoon Olive Oil
- 2 1/4 Cup Onion (Chopped)
- 1 Teaspoon Salt
- 2 1/4 Cup Tomatoes (Chopped)
- 8 Cup Water
* Clean and wash the fish.
* Skin the tomatoes, remove the seeds and dice into cubes.
* Slice the other vegetables and add with tomatoes to pot of water and boil for 45 minutes.
* Add the fish and boil for another 15 minutes.
* Strain all the ingrediants through a sieve to remove the fishbones.
* Serve the soup with fried croutons.
* You can add shrimp or pieces of lobster and simmer for an extra 15-20 minutes. The great Greek soup is ready to serve.... an amazing soup to try..enjoy it !