Another great Greek appetizer recipes...Everyone's favorite.
Greek Recipe Ingredients:
- 1 lb Feta Cheese (Slices)
- 2-3 Clove Garlic (Crushed/Diced)
- 1 A Little Olive Oil
- 1 Large Onion (Sliced)
- 1-2 Pinch Pepper (To Taste)
- 2-3 Pinch Salt (To Taste)
- 4 Large Tomatoes (Vine tomatoes, sliced)
* Cut feta into eight slices.
* Slice tomatoes, crush and dice garlic.
* Cut tinfoil into four squares the size of a dinner plate.
* Place a few slices of tomato on the foil, then some onion, then two slices of feta, pop on top some more tomato, sprinkle with garlic, salt and pepper and drizzle with olive oil.
* Repeat the process with the other three foils and close to make scrunchy parcels.
* Place them in a pre heat oven of 200 F and cook for 20mins.
* When opening be extra careful as lots of hot steam will escape.
* Serve with crusty bread and spread and or eat.
* The Greek appetizer is ready to serve...very tasty cala!