Try this great Greek recipe...the Kapama - Roast lamb with herbs.
- 3 Teaspoon Butter
- 1 Pinch Cinnamon (To taste)
- 3 lb Lamb (Lamb Leg)
- 1 Medium Onion (Chopped)
- 1-2 Pinch Pepper (To taste)
- 2-3 Pinch Salt (To taste)
- 2-3 Pinch Sugar (To taste)
- 4-5 Medium Tomatoes (Ripe)
* Cut the lamb in portions.
* Simmer the onion in a frying pan.
* Add the butter and brown lightly.
* Grate the tomatoes, (remove the seeds if possible) and add to frying pan along with the cinnamon, sugar, salt & pepper and a little water
* Add the lamb and simmer for 1.5 hrs. And the Greek recipe of roast lamb is ready to serve...have a great party..enjoy it !
Try this other Greek recipe : Kakavia.